cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Well finally we retrieved the squeaker. Pickle threw it up after 8 days and it looked brand new after all that time.
I was on the CSI poop patrol but at 4 am this morning she decided to get rid of it the old fashion way. Either way I'm glad its out of her.:clap2:

Such a relief, for Pickle AND for you! good job, Pickle. Now, stay away from those squeakers!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well finally we retrieved the squeaker. Pickle threw it up after 8 days and it looked brand new after all that time.
I was on the CSI poop patrol but at 4 am this morning she decided to get rid of it the old fashion way. Either way I'm glad its out of her.:clap2:

Glad to hear she puked it out. Although it would have been much funnier had she squeeked it out and it made a squeeky sound while she was poppy. :laugh: Can you just imagine? You're taking her for a walk and she stops on your neighbor's grass and she has to poop and your neighbor's right there. She poops but while doing so she's squeeking at the same thing. I would have paid to see a reaction on someone's face had that been the scenario. :ROFL:

Here's a good article to read now that's she's ok. The Dangers When Dogs Swallow Foreigh Objects!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Wow eight days! Glad she got rid of it and Momma can sleep better knowing baby girl isn't going to get ill.

Members online

No members online now.