Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
So I am just full of questions lately. And I cant seem to find anything when I search the board. Ok So Daisys :poo: color has changed. Normally its really light like maybe and dark orangey color. Vet was ok with it. But the last two times she has went the first part of it is dark and then the rest of it is the orangey color. Is this normal?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
So I am just full of questions lately. And I cant seem to find anything when I search the board. Ok So Daisys :poo: color has changed. Normally its really light like maybe and dark orangey color. Vet was ok with it. But the last two times she has went the first part of it is dark and then the rest of it is the orangey color. Is this normal?

Sheena, I always check Rocky's :poo:, mainly to see what he's been eating on when he can get away with it. Often Rocky will have dark and then light mixed in the same Dung…. I feed Rocky Blue Buffalo Sensitive formula, no Grain, and in the food are these little dark almost black BB size granules, and I attribute the colors of his poo to the colors of his food. My Vet has checked Rocky more than once, for worms, Heart worms, etc… and has never said anything about it for me to be concerned. Rocky is the typical Bully though, and will swallow anything that doesn't swallow him first, Except for his medicine, now thats a different thread all together……

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Is she eating anything different? Whenever i give Chumley carrots the beginning is brown and then the end is orange like you describe.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Thanks guys :) She prolly has been eating too much dirt. We have our yard dug up right now :( And she is grabbing dirt as quickly as she can.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Great question, so glad you felt comfortable enough to ask it!
This happens to Mona sometimes, too. I wonder if it's possibly several things? Maybe they aren't drinking enough water, could be allergies...

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber and Ruby both have color changes to their poo; lighter, darker, I would say it is normal. Wait until they get a box of crayons.......:rofl::rofl:that makes for the most colorful rainbow poo you have ever seen. My daughter is band from crayons for life. Amber has eaten hers and my grandsons crayons. Ruby had blue poo last week from eating some of the pee pad.......no more pee pads for her....

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Amber and Ruby both have color changes to their poo; lighter, darker, I would say it is normal. Wait until they get a box of crayons.......:rofl::rofl:that makes for the most colorful rainbow poo you have ever seen. My daughter is band from crayons for life. Amber has eaten hers and my grandsons crayons. Ruby had blue poo last week from eating some of the pee pad.......no more pee pads for her....

:ROFL: Hillarious !!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem

LOL

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy

Lmao!:clap2: That is way too great! Shes acting just fine. So Im not going to worry too much ... Thanks :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks guys :) She prolly has been eating too much dirt. We have our yard dug up right now :( And she is grabbing dirt as quickly as she can.

Yes, can be very normal based on what they eat..... Cheli (my Frenchie) LOVES to eat the grass clippings, so his is a dark green the day after mowing. Banks like to eat dirt so hers goes between light brown and very dark brown (dirt).

WHER THE HECK IS THE PICTURE!!! Rainbow :poo: LOL!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
We see this with our raw-fed dogs. We check the poop color to determine if they've had too much of something. We try to target the brown to dark-brown range...

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Kinda gross thread, but actually, when we changed mack to fromm, his poop changed to a golden color and stayed that way. We just started the switch to merrick so I will let you know what happens as the ratio of merrick to fromm increases and then is just merrick!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.