Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Dozer was in his crate, because we just got back from grocery shopping. Everyone was bringing in the bags, and placing them on the floor in the kitchen and in the hallway. Someone, I think it was my husband placed a bag of groceries beside or near Dozers crate. As I was clearing out the fridge and making room for the new stuff, I hear a rustling from the hallway. Dozer had pulled the bag to his crate, and has chewed and eaten the top 1/3 of the bag, where the handles were. I hope he passes the pieces of plastic, my crazy billy goat Dozey, he's always eating stuff he shouldn't. I'm going to be so worried now until I see him pass the plastic bits. In the meantime I'm going to have to watch him for any signs of illness, vomiting, drooling, or diarrhea.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:bang: Well..if it's any consolation, Jake has eaten a whole plastic bag..and even worse. Half A queen size pillow sham..with ties! It all safely passed..but took a couple weeks. In Jake's case, I often didn't know he had eaten something until he started vomited..or pooping it out. Billy goats...err...Bully goats they are.. I bet he will be ok..but definitely keep an eye on him.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I would think he would pass that but keep a very close on on all his poop for the next week plus. It took Emma 5 days to pass that piece of toy she chewed off and it was long and hard nylon material. I imagine when he does poop it out that it could get stuck in mid stream and you'll have to gentle, and I mean gentle, help him out a bit. I've had to do that with Emma several times already...she has napkin/paper towel issues.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks, yeah he's eaten and passed many items, socks twice, and he loves pinecones. He grabs them before I can even get to him. He has so far passed everything out, so I'm keeping everything crossed that he passes the plastic bag pieces. I know the signs for obstruction are vomiting, drooling, diarrhea, and being lethargic, so I will keep a close eye on him and watch for the signs, and once again be the Poop CSI.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
They are really quick little buggars, and keep eating stuff they shouldn't. Silly little bullies. I'm gonna worry until it comes out, even thoughbive been through this before with Dozer, and he's always passed it. Blossom doesnt swallow items, she is just food oriented, and will inhale her food, then Dozers, then the cat food if we forget to place it up high, and then the bird seed, and she will open the kibble bin with her nose and dive in head first to try to inhale all the food. Lol

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
They are really quick little buggars, and keep eating stuff they shouldn't. Silly little bullies. I'm gonna worry until it comes out, even thoughbive been through this before with Dozer, and he's always passed it. Blossom doesnt swallow items, she is just food oriented, and will inhale her food, then Dozers, then the cat food if we forget to place it up high, and then the bird seed, and she will open the kibble bin with her nose and dive in head first to try to inhale all the food. Lol

Monica...prayers going up that it's safely & quickly passed.
Much love & GOD bless!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.