URGENT!!! Duke arrived! Need some help

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hea doing good! He's settling in. The first couple nights you could tell he was kinda stunned from the journey. He's definately settling in and being a little puppy. Omg he puts everything in his mouth. 100x's worse than duchess ever did! He's doing good with potty training. Only thing is when I take him out of crate initially he gets super excited and pizzles a little. Another thing at the ripe young age of 12 weeks he has already attempted to hump duchess. I def got my hands full. I'm taking duchess for her annual on the 14th and ill bring him along also so he can get a thorough physical by my bulldog vet. I drive 1.5hrs each way to see him so it's a bit tough. But he knows his stuff. It's so awesome seeing the difference in personalities between duchess and duke. Duchess was always a prissy mouthy look at me type of pup. Where as duke is more of the very assertive and bold- no need to be mouthy cause he knows he's gonna get his way regardless type. And then there's little Lucas the 8 year old 3LB Chihuaha who gets to the highest point of the couch he can and just watches them play~ he's like ugh will you idiots give it a rest. It's pretty funny seeing a Chihuaha lead two bulldogs on a walk.

Great pack you have building.... a long drive is priceless when you know you have the right vet at the other end of the trip! good luck with Duke hope he gets better quick

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hea doing good! He's settling in. The first couple nights you could tell he was kinda stunned from the journey. He's definately settling in and being a little puppy. Omg he puts everything in his mouth. 100x's worse than duchess ever did! He's doing good with potty training. Only thing is when I take him out of crate initially he gets super excited and pizzles a little. Another thing at the ripe young age of 12 weeks he has already attempted to hump duchess. I def got my hands full. I'm taking duchess for her annual on the 14th and ill bring him along also so he can get a thorough physical by my bulldog vet. I drive 1.5hrs each way to see him so it's a bit tough. But he knows his stuff. It's so awesome seeing the difference in personalities between duchess and duke. Duchess was always a prissy mouthy look at me type of pup. Where as duke is more of the very assertive and bold- no need to be mouthy cause he knows he's gonna get his way regardless type. And then there's little Lucas the 8 year old 3LB Chihuaha who gets to the highest point of the couch he can and just watches them play~ he's like ugh will you idiots give it a rest. It's pretty funny seeing a Chihuaha lead two bulldogs on a walk.

LOL at "idiots". I call Emma and Wilson that often when they're playing on the doggie bed....one's on top and one's on the bottom underneath. It's hilarious. Emma was a piddler too. She would piddle every time she go excited. I forget at what age she outgrew it but I think it was around 7 months give or take. I don't blame Lucas at all. Sally leaves the area when the Hooligans are playing outside, she wants nothing to do with them then. I drive nearly 40 minutes to their vet but it's so worth it. Wilson was a "put everything into this mouth" type of dog too. I hate to take off the wall door stoppers as he kept trying to eat them. They're still off.

Now I need a video of the walk with Lucas being the lead. :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.