RASH

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
ok so i need help AGAIN, my puppy has had a rash of some sort on the inside of his thighs, it started out little pink bumps and now looks blotchy almost like hes dirty right there but i cant seem to wash it off its kind of a reddish brown almost like dry blood but like i said it doesnt wash off

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
A picture would help. Give him a benedryl (1 pink pill per 25 pounds of dog) and see if that helps. It could be hives.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Dont ever worry about needing help! That's why we are all here! A picture would really help..if you need help getting one added here just holler out! I think yeast is the reddish brown color too...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Dont ever worry about needing help! That's why we are all here! A picture would really help..if you need help getting one added here just holler out! I think yeast is the reddish brown color too...

Yes that is what I was also thinking but such a strange spot.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
I spoke to the vets office this morning and the lady said that a big portion of bulldogs have food allergies and i should try a grain free food , which we bought for him the other day but hes still getting some of the old stuff because we still have some i will switch him completely and see if it helps

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I spoke to the vets office this morning and the lady said that a big portion of bulldogs have food allergies and i should try a grain free food , which we bought for him the other day but hes still getting some of the old stuff because we still have some i will switch him completely and see if it helps

EB's are very sensitive so a chicken and grain free diet is the best route to go.

How is he doing since starting the switch?

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
Well i think hes doing better, the rash hasnt gone way but it hasnt spread or become worse either

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.