Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Has anyone here used trifexis with their bulldog? I was wondering about pro's and con's and side effects suffered from use. Any input would be greatly appreciated.:yes4: or :no:?

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Hi, I have never used Trifexis since it does not exist in my country... but I would strongly recommend you to NOT use it since I have heard horror stories of dogs getting seriously sick and even die from it:*( So please before you give your doggie Trifexis wait for more peoples opinions, I believe there wont be many who would recommend it:nope: Just wanted to post quickly in case you're standing with the pill in your hand:) don't give it to your doggie just yet.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
CON: dogs have died after using trifexis, do not use trifexis EVER!!!!
PRO: NONE

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
563281_4595661005956_1726184711_n.jpg

This is my thoughts on Trifexis. I created this after Steve died. He was only 2 years old. There are a few websites, petitions and fb pages all geared towards getting Trifexis off the market.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
https://www.facebook.com/TrifexisKillsDogs

Here is a link to a FB page started by people who lost their dog to Trifexis, they are trying to get it off the market. Please read, it's a heartbreaking story. I realize not all dogs would react to Trifexis badly but it's not worth it to take the chance<3 I also know of a precious bulldog boy who lost his life to this drug:'(

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thats the first time I've seen the link, but have heard the story, so was able to like the page……Thank You for providing it…

There should be a link on the fb page to take you to the petition to sign. In the 6 months since Steve died, we've gained tons of signatures...but we are always needing more.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
There should be a link on the fb page to take you to the petition to sign. In the 6 months since Steve died, we've gained tons of signatures...but we are always needing more.

I see where the users are saying they've been given hush money in the amount of $1,500.00 but I don't see the link to the petition, I would like to sign it as well, as i'm sure new comers here would also, anything to save our pets from being their guinney pigs.

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
We got our EB after she has been on Trifexis and so we just continued to use it. She has done incredibly well. We live in an area with a lot of fleas and since she was doing well on it, we left her on it. Never had any fleas, worms or heart problems overall.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
HOLY CRAP!:eek: Petunia was prescribed Trifexis but she won't chew it...she spits it out! Smart Bully! I need to get her on something else!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.