Vetericyn-Rec by Caesar Milan

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Ok..so a friend of mine recommended I try this stuff, called Vetericyn, for Bubba's recent hot spots. I looked it un online, so I decided to go get some. It's a bit expensive but I figured if it worked it would be worth it! I was trying everything to get these hot spots under control. I love this stuff!! Works awesome! It's totally safe and you can use it for many things (hot spots, open wounds, surgical incisions, bug bites,ets. He had a painful interdigital cist on one paw..gone in 2 days!). Anyway, check it out online..It has worked great for Bubbs!

149.jpg
150.jpg

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Love the pics and glad to hear that it's helping Bubba. Omg he is too cute there. Looks like is recovering from a hell of a party.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
wow..thanks for the info....:) love the pics!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Bubba is very hubba hubba :luv: :loveeyes:

Happy to hear it has worked

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BUBBA!!!!! Where have you been handsome??

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I just wanted to echo your sentiments, [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION]. I use this to clean Remi's face wrinkles and he finds the smell way more bearable than Duoxo Pads, which I don't personally find offensive. I just started using this recently at the recommendation of my sister, who uses it on her horses, and it seems to do a decent job and it's not so harsh on the skin. You can get it on amazon for $30 - and I think it goes a long way. Just a heads up for anyone looking for a less smelly daily cleaner. It's also doing a nice job at keeping the tear stains at bay.

I just can get a better cleaning job done knowing this isn't going to hurt Remi's eyes.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue can't stand the smell of Duoxo or Mal-a-ket. He runs to his crate when sees me coming with the pads.
Thanks for the recommendation, [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6280]ModernFemme[/MENTION] - going to try this.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Blue can't stand the smell of Duoxo or Mal-a-ket. He runs to his crate when sees me coming with the pads.
Thanks for the recommendation, @bubbaisapig and @ModernFemme - going to try this.

The hilarious thing is he would always wiggle when I got to that part and I never knew why - until he started just sitting there letting me groom him with the Vetericyn. Duh!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Thanks for the recommendation, @bubbaisapig and @ModernFemme - going to try this.

Glad to see that Raven isn't the only one that runs from the Mal-a-ket wipes. I definitely need to try this stuff then.

xtina615

May 31, 2013
Nashville, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky / Chunk / Chunky Butt
My mom uses Vetericyn on all of her farm animals, and SWEARS by it! It's basically an antibiotic spray. I'll have to pick up a bottle next time at the co-op. And shoot- Douxo is expensive too- so I don't mind spending the money on it. Thanks for shedding light on this product!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] and @ModernFemme I love Veterycn! I recently started using Vetercyn on his nose rope..it was getting very red and inflammed and the other pads weren't cutting it! Plus..just like your dog's..as soon as I would get out the other pads..he ran and hid under a table. He hated the smell! Well, since I have been using this on his nose rope..he could really care less..no offensive odor. Plus..after using it once...his inflamed nose rope was sooo much better! Glad it worked for you guys also!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.