Hives? But she's not itchy- Please help

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - thanks for the advise!

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - thanks for the advise!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Thanks buddy! It's so easy to miss posts now that the forum is so popular (I'm not complaining). This was the 2nd scariest thing I've been through with her. 1st was the head trimmers.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Thanks buddy! It's so easy to miss posts now that the forum is so popular (I'm not complaining). This was the 2nd scariest thing I've been through with her. 1st was the head trimmers.
I didn't know she has head trimmers either. :( We were at the lake when you posted this. It's the worst I've ever seen. Poor girl.

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Yep, I think they started when she was around 3 - 3 1/2 years old. We did so much research on EB's before we got her but I never ran across anything about idiopathic head tremors. I was shocked the first time it happened ,didn't have a clue what was going on. I didn't think it was a seizure because her entire body wasn't shaking, just her head. We had her tested for everything under the sun and all came to the conclusion of head tremors. She's been....1 year free of them, knock on wood.
Just goes to show you, you can spend as much money, have the best bloodline, and get the most reputable breeders but they can still have health problems. I'm not slamming her breeders At All! It's just something that happens...no control over it.

Members online

No members online now.