NATE, a/k/a Sir Leak-a-Lot

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
Haven't been on for some time. Between Mr. Nate and my son's baseball schedule can't seem to find any extra time. Well thought I would let everyone know Nate is doing great. Is only leaking when I first get home (I believe he is excited) and sometimes while I am walking him, it takes him a long time to find the "right" spot to go, as he is leaking while looking. He is still taking his Proin and is not wetting his bed as often. We are now trying to work on housebreaking (never poops in the house), as he doesn't let me know he has to go out, but does know what to do when I take him out. I finish work for the summer in a few weeks, and hopefully can really focus on this. Nate is quite spoiled. No one seems to want him to spend his time in his crate without his blankets, which I read would help with housebreaking if the were taken out. Nate is quite spoiled by my family. Seem to think he has us trained!!!! :excited: baseball 2013 087.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He is super handsome, I can tell he's very spoiled and very much loved.

As for the leaking, I haven't a clue. Welcome back , I'm sure when you have off in a couple weeks, house training will happen quickly, stick to it.

Give Sir leak a lot a hug from me and the twenty paws

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thanks for the update. Nate looks great. Hope you have a great summer.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome back! Glad to hear from you. Hopefully it's just something he will eventually grow out of. He's super cute!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOL @ Sir Leak A Lot. The first time you called him that I laughed out loud and told Grandma about it. :lmaoboy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for the update.... best of luck with the house training, my Frenchie was brutal with it

Nate is very handsome ... I love his coloring

L

Lucy-licious

So good to here the Proin is helping our little fella...although he doesnt look quite so little now :love:

So when you finish work for the summeryour plan is to train the family better?? I will lay bets that Sir Leak-a-lot has different plans :ROFL:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
So good to here the Proin is helping our little fella...although he doesnt look quite so little now :love:

So when you finish work for the summeryour plan is to train the family better?? I will lay bets that Sir Leak-a-lot has different plans :ROFL:

Come train my family too!!!

They can't figure it out! If out of the crate watch them or clean the mess!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
As someone else said here they don't think of it as being spoiled but as being entitled. How old is your son? How well I remember the almost endless days of baseball with my son. If he wasn't practicing with the team or playing in games and tournaments I would have to be out there pitching, catching, hitting ground balls and fly balls for him. It was a lot of time and effort but many fond memories of the time participating with him.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
As someone else said here they don't think of it as being spoiled but as being entitled. How old is your son? How well I remember the almost endless days of baseball with my son. If he wasn't practicing with the team or playing in games and tournaments I would have to be out there pitching, catching, hitting ground balls and fly balls for him. It was a lot of time and effort but many fond memories of the time participating with him.

For me, it was soccer. My daughter played with the "Ladybugs" for a number of years so there were many long days spent at the ball field watching little girls gossip, flirt with boys and kick a ball around. Good times. By the way, when it was MY turn for half time treats, I did NOT bring orange slices. Yuck.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.