Other So upset..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
On the other side of the coin.... We got HRH Princess Gracie when she was 3.5 years old and other than repairing a hernia she has basically been problem free for over three years. *knock on wood, hex hex, and any other voodoo to keep the gremlins away*

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Now that being said. I just talked to the vet's office and have to take Amelia in tomorrow morning for possible ring worm. BAH!!!!
I had called to make an appointment for her last shot but mentioned the little halo ring on her belly and they said get her in right away. (WE could get it from her),,,,, Puppy is going to be the death of me) lol

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Now that being said. I just talked to the vet's office and have to take Amelia in tomorrow morning for possible ring worm. BAH!!!!
I had called to make an appointment for her last shot but mentioned the little halo ring on her belly and they said get her in right away. (WE could get it from her),,,,, Puppy is going to be the death of me) lol

Ack! As soon as you said "knock on wood".. I thought things like this only happened to me.
But yeah, take her in ASAP!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.