RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My both boys throw up occasionally. Usko probably from not eating and Voitto cause he has eaten sticks or stones or a bit of both....so I don't woory about that anymore as long as they are other wise fine and normal.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Thanks everyone, Jen picked up rice cakes at lunch today and we will try giving them to him tonight and see if he is okay in the morning.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jack will toss his cookies nearly every time she gulps too much water. He did it tonight and it was a bit foamy. I think I've had my fill of foamy throw up. :bang:

How does the rice cakes help?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jack will toss his cookies nearly every time she gulps too much water. He did it tonight and it was a bit foamy. I think I've had my fill of foamy throw up. :bang:

How does the rice cakes help?

Jeannie..it helps if they are getting sick from an empty tummy. Which is very common! Basically..no calories and fills up their Tum tums.. Like humans. Unlike humans...Jake loves them. :ROFL:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Keeping y'all in my prayers that it is nothing serious.

Please let us know how it goes...much love to all!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie..it helps if they are getting sick from an empty tummy. Which is very common! Basically..no calories and fills up their Tum tums.. Like humans. Unlike humans...Jake loves them. :ROFL:
Like just the plain rice cakes? I may have to get a bag to have on hand. I didn't know this.

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Ella went through a bit of this. Throwing up for no real reason. Oddly it was always like 2am. She would wake up throw up then go back to sleep. Usually chunks. I started giving her numerous small meals and it stopped.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hope tomorrow goes better. Poor bacon. :( muggy actually was foamy yesterday out of nowhere. Not throwing up but did a spit up of foam. I figured he had been licking too much and got air bubbles in his belly.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Pete wondering how bacon is this morning. The shot that I gave Sally last night that the vet gave me get the job.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie used to throw up first thing in the morning too. Sometimes she hadn't even made it off the bed before she threw up. It was always clear phlegmy time stuff. It stopped when I found EBN and swtiched her to Fromm. I think it was an allergy to the crappy food I was giving her.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] it seems to be helping, he got a little coughy a few times when he got super excited but other then that no more throwing up in the morning. We are considering switching him over to a half zertec while allergy season is peaking to see if that helps too vs the two benedryl for breakfast and two for dinner regimen he is on at the moment.

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Colossus just did this twice today - once this morning (no activity, shortly after eating so there was kibble in it; and then tonight had ate about an hour before and we were out in the yard playing). He just got really distant looking, started heaving (belly going in and out) and then blurp there it was. About two tablespoons each time, VERY foamy. Hes not acting different, allergies are kicking his hiney and benedryl not doing the job.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Colossus just did this twice today - once this morning (no activity, shortly after eating so there was kibble in it; and then tonight had ate about an hour before and we were out in the yard playing). He just got really distant looking, started heaving (belly going in and out) and then blurp there it was. About two tablespoons each time, VERY foamy. Hes not acting different, allergies are kicking his hiney and benedryl not doing the job.

If he is still really bad you can try zyrtec I believe the suggested dosage was 1/2 of a pill

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.