Thread: Throwing Up

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Throwing Up

Hey Pete wondering how bacon is this morning. The shot that I gave Sally last night that the vet gave me get the job.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Maggie used to throw up first thing in the morning too. Sometimes she hadn't even made it off the bed before she threw up. It was always clear phlegmy time stuff. It stopped when I found EBN and swtiched her to Fromm. I think it was an allergy to the crappy food I was giving her.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

@JeannieCO it seems to be helping, he got a little coughy a few times when he got super excited but other then that no more throwing up in the morning. We are considering switching him over to a half zertec while allergy season is peaking to see if that helps too vs the two benedryl for breakfast and two for dinner regimen he is on at the moment.

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member RazrRila99's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colossus
    Likes (Received)

Colossus just did this twice today - once this morning (no activity, shortly after eating so there was kibble in it; and then tonight had ate about an hour before and we were out in the yard playing). He just got really distant looking, started heaving (belly going in and out) and then blurp there it was. About two tablespoons each time, VERY foamy. Hes not acting different, allergies are kicking his hiney and benedryl not doing the job.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RazrRila99 View Post
    Colossus just did this twice today - once this morning (no activity, shortly after eating so there was kibble in it; and then tonight had ate about an hour before and we were out in the yard playing). He just got really distant looking, started heaving (belly going in and out) and then blurp there it was. About two tablespoons each time, VERY foamy. Hes not acting different, allergies are kicking his hiney and benedryl not doing the job.

If he is still really bad you can try zyrtec I believe the suggested dosage was 1/2 of a pill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads