JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
How much did they charge you for the shot? That will give you an idea of what it was. Cerenia is close to 50 bucks whereas Reglan is around 15.

If you don't want to cook for her but all she will eat is chicken, have you considered putting chicken broth or chicken fat on her kibbles?

Bev, he didn't charge me for the shot. It's not the first time he hasn't charged me. I brought back in when he was sick with his HOD and he stayed after hours until I got them and never charged me for that visit for the prednisone shot he gave Jack.

I can try the chicken broth/fat too. I don't mind cooking for her, just never gave the home cooking much thought. It's all new to me. I have plenty of chicken at home right now too. She can have all she wants. :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So happy to hear that Sally is starting to eat again. Don't worry so much about getting the weight on her b/c that WILL happen in due time. Right now she's just recovering from all the stress her body went through as well as the traveling and her new home and evironment. She's been thru a lot. Give her a big snuggle from me and the boys! :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Update: She's eating really well and I decreased her wet food this evening a bit more and added more kibble, rice and chicken. Today I left to run errands and put 1/2 cup of dry kibble in a bowl with her in the crate. She ate all of it. :clap: I'd say in another week we'll be nearly all kibble with some wet food or something added in.

Her stools are still soft but they're starting to form a shape now instead of looking like a cow paddy. I know this is cross but here's her stool. The white areas on the stool is how the Fromm kibble drys out.
image.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Update: She's eating really well and I decreased her wet food this evening a bit more and added more kibble, rice and chicken. Today I left to run errands and put 1/2 cup of dry kibble in a bowl with her in the crate. She ate all of it. :clap: I'd say in another week we'll be nearly all kibble with some wet food or something added in.

Her stools are still soft but they're starting to form a shape now instead of looking like a cow paddy. I know this is cross but here's her stool. The white areas on the stool is how the Fromm kibble drys out.
View attachment 43711

HAHAHAHA, never imagined I'd be so happily immersed in all things
:poo: and in a group who do the same with me, every darned day! :eek:

Glad Mustang Sally is on the mend and will be putting some meat on her bones.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 43711

So glad she is doing better.... the :poo: looks good :faint:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

HAHAHAHA, never imagined I'd be so happily immersed in all things
:poo: and in a group who do the same with me, every darned day! :eek:

Glad Mustang Sally is on the mend and will be putting some meat on her bones.

Me too!!! Never thought I'd be happy to be checking out poo either, lol.

So glad she is doing better.... the :poo: looks good :faint:
She outta have a pretty solid one by tomorrow.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online