Sally aced her vet visit today, YAYY!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:2thumbs: Well this sounds like a great check up considering the conditions she came from. :heartsign:

This is a dumb question, but if she dosen't have any teeth how does she chew?? NOT that Vegas chews his kibble he inhales, but like baby carrots or ice cubes? Or she can't have anything like that?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Great news!! I'm so happy for you guys :D!!
And please give your whole crew a huge smooch for me and Blue!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great news on the vet visit. You can tell that sweet girl has had a hard life, but now thanks to you she will have a happy and loving life. Bless you Jeannie for taking her in. :bravo:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:2thumbs: Well this sounds like a great check up considering the conditions she came from. :heartsign:

This is a dumb question, but if she dosen't have any teeth how does she chew?? NOT that Vegas chews his kibble he inhales, but like baby carrots or ice cubes? Or she can't have anything like that?
Kelly she does have a few. 1 canine on the upper left with the remaining uppers missing. No canine on the upper right with all the remaining. Both lower canines but her middle teeth, but upper and lower, are gone. Her food goes all over.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:clap: such great news! You da best Sally!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I tell you what, only a real dog lover would ask those questions of a vet! I'm so very happy she passed her exam and happy belated birthday sweet Mustang Sally. We love you sweet girl!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.