Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
huh, that dip,:barf: we have that for Jack when his staph rears it's ugly head. I don't dip his entire body either, rather I use a sponge and apply it outside. He , I , and everybody else hate that stuff. The vet said his office does it for $35 a dip . or $16 for the entire bottle. needless to say, we have the bottle.

I'm going to steal your idea of the sprayer. although We are free of any erroneous skin problems at this time :ROFL:
I was thinking that this idea is good for any type of dip. Its a good idea I was really glad my vet told me what to do when Sheldon was diagnosed last year with Demadex. I am so glad his bath wasn't ruined because he loves his baths as well as getting his teeth brushed. I will make a video of it sometime because he also smiles afterward like he is proud of his pretty white teeth LOL. We got the bottle as well. Sheldon had staph at the same time and was on antibiotic but he is doing so much better he was ripping around this evening playing with his chewed up frisbee LOL.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I was also worried about 'hot spots', but the vet assured me that this is not the case. He said they are usually red, inflamed somewhat and bothersome. Bo's area is none of the above. I will try to snap a photo in a bit.
Bless his heart please keep me posted. Oh on a side note to all the animal lovers out there a really good friend of mine got his dog shot the other day and he needs prayers coping with the loss of his best friend. His neighbor (a preacher I might add) shot his dog and the poor thing made it home and was still alive but my friend didn't realize he was shot he thought he just got hurt when the scab fell off he could tell it was a gun shot and the poor dog was in pain and I'll leave some of the gorier details out so they had to have him put down and my friend is heart broken so to all my animal lovers out there please pray for my friends comfort in this time of hurt and pain and confusion.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Bless his heart please keep me posted. Oh on a side note to all the animal lovers out there a really good friend of mine got his dog shot the other day and he needs prayers coping with the loss of his best friend. His neighbor (a preacher I might add) shot his dog and the poor thing made it home and was still alive but my friend didn't realize he was shot he thought he just got hurt when the scab fell off he could tell it was a gun shot and the poor dog was in pain and I'll leave some of the gorier details out so they had to have him put down and my friend is heart broken so to all my animal lovers out there please pray for my friends comfort in this time of hurt and pain and confusion.

So we went back to the vet for a follow up appt. The spots on his head haven't gotten worse but he's got a few small spots on his hind end. I can't get a great picture, but I'll post what I have. The mange scrape and fungal culture came back negative. Any insight would help!!!
y4aqe5ud.jpg
by3a6yhu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So we went back to the vet for a follow up appt. The spots on his head haven't gotten worse but he's got a few small spots on his hind end. I can't get a great picture, but I'll post what I have. The mange scrape and fungal culture came back negative. Any insight would help!!!
y4aqe5ud.jpg
by3a6yhu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Those spots look just like the ones on Sheldons back his are getting better our vet said that even though the testing came back negative for the mange and fungus he went ahead and treated him for ringworm because of the way the spots looked and the dip has helpex

Members online

No members online now.