What's this. ?? :(.

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Coco is 1 year and 5 months and is getting spayed tomorrow due to problems while she's been in season. Tonight I was stroking her and noticed a lump under her skin. When I looked at it there was nothing there just a wee black dot. My partner thought it could be a tick but after a tiny squeeze it sort of poped and yellow cam out of it. Now about 3 hours later this has happened. ??? Can anyone give me any advice ?? Thanks Jemma & coco. Xxxx ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368464027.874218.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368464054.994266.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368464083.375269.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
A possible hot spot? I'm not quite sure really. Sally has a lump on her and gently squeezed it bleeds. She's going to for her vet check tomorrow so I'll see for her if her's in a hot spot.

I'm going to move this over to the health section, may be some faster responses. :hug:

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Thanks like a say she's getting spayed tomorrow so il ask the vets to have a look al let you now :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She could have gotten stuck with something or a bug bite that go infected, since you are going to the vet tomorrow anyway, perfect timing to let him check it out.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'll be thinking about her tomorrow, maybe it was some sort of bite or ingrown hair, if it gooshed yellow, it's better to be empty. Not sure why the hair came out. but this could very well turn into a hot spot

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Thanks guys. Just dropped her off :( my poor baby. A realy hope it's for the best. !! Will I see a change in coco do you think. Everyone says a will but a don't understand what they mean ??

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hope all goes well with Coco op today and the spot turns out to be nothing to worry about. A big :hug:for Coco when she comes home.

L

Lucy-licious

my girl hasnt been done yet so I cant comment on teh change...but hugs for you and Coco :hug:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes she will change but it should be for the better. we had sarah done last year at 5 years old and she had some wild hormones for a bit after but then she has settled down and is much more stable for it as far as allergies and stuff. that spot seems like some kind of infection not a hot spot so they should be able to take care of that to while she is getting spayed. i think you will like the change in her. will be looking for updates.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Well coco has had the op. should be picking her up tomorrow and get answers to the spot. Is there any thing at home a can do to help keep her comfy

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
after lola got spayed, she didnt feel too well and threw up several times, on the hour, every hour actually. but we picked her up the same day, so it's almost better that they keep them overnight and most of the bad things we may not want to see are taken care of by the vet staff that love them too. we gave lola some rice and beef when she got back to treat her. and myhusband stayed home from work to hang out with her all day and night, even spent the night on the couch to keep her company since she didnt really want to move around. the day after surgery though she was back up and moving like nothing happened. my lola is in surgery tomorrow morning for palate and a tooth extraction, i'm listening to my own advice now, so i know its hard :)

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Awww poor Lola she will be fine hunny. I hvent had children yet but a dred to think what al be like. A worry about coco so much she's my lil baby. :). Am gonna put her crate down stairs so that if she doesn't wat to be bothered she can go in there and hide away a put a blanket over she loves her wee den. Do u think a hot water bottle will help. Surely the vets will send her home with pain relif ?? Thanks and good luck Lola x

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Cocos home the spot was a cyst just godda keep it clean... The spay went well to she's only got 3 stiches :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368635667.421990.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online