Cherry eye???

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Is this cherry eye?. He has had this once before but it went away over night. image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 128

Abby&Jacks Mom

May 1, 2013
connecticut
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
abigail & jackson
It lookk like it u may be able pop the gland back in you can find a video on u tube on how to do it. I did it on Jackson and it popped back in easy that was 3 mo ago. Abby popped out hers was all the way out and large.she needed surgery to stich it back.poor baby!

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
It lookk like it u may be able pop the gland back in you can find a video on u tube on how to do it. I did it on Jackson and it popped back in easy that was 3 mo ago. Abby popped out hers was all the way out and large.she needed surgery to stich it back.poor baby!

Wow. You were 100% right! A quick visit to YouTube and I popped that sucker back in and he looks fine now. You just saved me a $400 vet bill. Thank you :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad you got it back in, but it will pop out again, but as long as you can get it back in and it stays for awhile, then you can wait on the surgery. Every once in awhile they stay in for good, but not very often.

Abby&Jacks Mom

May 1, 2013
connecticut
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
abigail & jackson
Thats great! Like i said jacksons has stayed in! Hopefully lucas will stay in! Cherry eye is common in puppies because of their weak eye muscles!

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Glad you got it back in, but it will pop out again, but as long as you can get it back in and it stays for awhile, then you can wait on the surgery. Every once in awhile they stay in for good, but not very often.

This is the second time it's happened. The first time it slipped back over night. I know surgery is coming at some point. :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.