Billy has another eye ulcer :(

L

Lucy-licious

I got in from work last night to find my boy sleeping on Daddy's knee with a swollen eye.
Luckily I had pain meds and eye drops left over from the ulcer he had as a puppy, when the cat scratched him. So I gave him pain meds and popped some drops in his eye.
Got him in the vet this afternoon and he has a massive superficial ulcer almost as big as his iris, with. a dilated pupil too :(

£68 later my boy is leaving the vet with pain meds, eye drops, antibiotics (incase he gets UV itis) and THE CONE!!!!

He has an appointment next Friday for a checkup and we have strict instructions to take him back immediately should it look any worse.
So once again Billys neuter op is on hold incase they need to operate on his eye :(

Please include Billy in your prayers to heal well...and Lucy and us too too cos that cones gonna hurt when he remembers its a good weapon :hug:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Poor Billy. He doesn't look too happy with the cone of shame on. :(

Speedy recovery! And pls don't be too harsh with your sissy! :weird:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awe poor boy. Anything but the dreaded "cone of shame" - Prayers and warm thoughts for all of you. I hope it gets better without surgery, but as someone else said in a post on another thread, can't they do both at the same time? Since he's already asleep, get him neutered all in one?

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Awe poor boy. Anything but the dreaded "cone of shame" - Prayers and warm thoughts for all of you. I hope it gets better without surgery, but as someone else said in a post on another thread, can't they do both at the same time? Since he's already asleep, get him neutered all in one?

yep thats why the neuter is on hold...incase they need to do his eye and they can do them at the same time along with a right leg xray :D (he has a random limp I'm not happy with )

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Billy, I don't know which is worse the sore eye or the dreaded cone. He doesn't look to happy. Poor baby. Wishing and praying his eye heals without surgery, and he has a quick recovery. Feel better sweet Billy

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
aww.. poor little guy. he looks so unhappy in that cone. :hug: Billy..

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Oh poor Billy. I hope he heals fast and well Angie. Give that little bugger a hug. He just looks miserable. :(

Daddy's home and Billy is getting the biggest hug ever :D

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Aww poor Billy! Speedy recovery to him. I know he's probably miserable with his cone but it frames his big wrinkly head :luv: perfectly

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OUCH.... poor baby!! :hugs: and hoping for a quick recovery

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my gosh, poor Billy and his Sissy is looking miserable FOR him too.

Will keep all in my prayers!
:muah2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.