General Question GARLIC

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
I have read that garlic is wonderful for flea control, but how much is safe for our bullies........i want to use the fresh minced added to his food, but I know too much can be harmful....anyone know ? :whistle:

ps....if i put this in wrong area, correct it for me and sorry

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hey I think this is a great question. Does it completely "eliminate" the possibility of fleas? How often do you have to give it to them? We *love* garlic and buy it by the huge, industrial sized bottles ... so we are well prepared to share, LOL

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
interesting...so this does sound like it's doable.....would love to know the amount etc, if doing it myself.. i would love to do it using fresh garlic either mincing myself or buying it minced....not having to order it.....looking into this site more.....if anyone finds out anything new , please send :)

thanks @2bullymamma read this thread....

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ghlight=garlic

Last edited:

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Raw garlic is kinda hot. But so far, it seems harmless. The other day Walley-Bubba scarfed a piece that was ejected as I crushed it with the meat cleaver (garlic scrambled eggs are a favorite of mine). He didn't flinch or anything (he always inhales food, leaves, anything) but I could have sworn I heard him humming Malagueña Salerosa a little later that day...

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
[MENTION=7311]Starkie[/MENTION] lol at humming Malaguena Salerosa ..........i'm wondering if a clove a day is too much during the flea season.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online