Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Yeast, HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    It has chicken in it but I was good and read the label and compared this food with some of the other foods that are on the lists and it has the same ingredients and portions the vet has informed me that it's not a food allergy some how some way my baby contacted ringworm and has a staph infection on his tummy and muzzle I have to quarantine him in my room and his kennel at night we have meds now and dip for the ringworm...nasty smelling dip can't wait till its over bless his heart.
    Sorry to hear this... but I am glad you have some answers now and are doing treatment. Praying for a quick recovery!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

It has chicken in it but I was good and read the label and compared this food with some of the other foods that are on the lists and it has the same ingredients and portions the vet has informed me that it's not a food allergy some how some way my baby contacted ringworm and has a staph infection on his tummy and muzzle I have to quarantine him in my room and his kennel at night we have meds now and dip for the ringworm...nasty smelling dip can't wait till its over bless his heart.
    OH NO.... ringworm - UGH! Staph is a long high dose of antibiotics, my Nitschke had that twice and he was on antibiotics for like 3 wks.

Good luck with him
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

He seems to be doing better his muzzle is clearing up quickly and his tummy is looking much better. The worst of the places with the ringworm are looking better as well. Please keep the prayers coming he needs them. I put him on the front porch today so he could get some outside time. I feel like a warden. I just want to cry. Every time I look at him I try to explain why I have to keep him away from the other animals.

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Real Name
    Lauren
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

He seems to be doing better his muzzle is clearing up quickly and his tummy is looking much better. The worst of the places with the ringworm are looking better as well. Please keep the prayers coming he needs them. I put him on the front porch today so he could get some outside time. I feel like a warden. I just want to cry. Every time I look at him I try to explain why I have to keep him away from the other animals.
    Poor thing! I am so glad he is getting better though, you are doing great. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    Poor thing! I am so glad he is getting better though, you are doing great. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way.
    Thank you so much for all the kind words, support, thoughts and prayers. It has helped so much! Sheldon is feeling much much better and is back to playing and being ornery and after Wednesday of this week he will be able to rejoin the family because that will be his second dipping for the ringworm and he will no longer be contagious stinky but not contagious thank goodness! Hugs and love goes out to each and everyone of you!!

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Thank you so much for all the kind words, support, thoughts and prayers. It has helped so much! Sheldon is feeling much much better and is back to playing and being ornery and after Wednesday of this week he will be able to rejoin the family because that will be his second dipping for the ringworm and he will no longer be contagious stinky but not contagious thank goodness! Hugs and love goes out to each and everyone of you!!
    Ah, poor boy must be miserable! Give him some extra treats since he can't have any hugs!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Lauren
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

So glad to hear this!! He will be one happy boy tomorrow!!

Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    So glad to hear this!! He will be one happy boy tomorrow!!
    Yes he will be and we will be happy to be able to let him out with us. We are so excited. The infection on his tummy is almost all the way cleared up. He is on the mend!!

Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    OH NO.... ringworm - UGH! Staph is a long high dose of antibiotics, my Nitschke had that twice and he was on antibiotics for like 3 wks.

Good luck with him
    His tummy and muzzle are almost all the way cleared up and it looked really bad but its looking so much better. I can't believe how well he is healing.

Real Name
    Lauren
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

!!

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Glad to hear Sheldon is on the mend, Bacon got a staph infection too and it took forever for the bald spot to fill back in. I would consider trying to add a cap full of apple cider vinegar to his water and you can also try giving him salmon/fish oil either raw or in the pill form. It helps the oils in their skin regenerate so it makes their coat's much nicer.

Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Glad to hear Sheldon is on the mend, Bacon got a staph infection too and it took forever for the bald spot to fill back in. I would consider trying to add a cap full of apple cider vinegar to his water and you can also try giving him salmon/fish oil either raw or in the pill form. It helps the oils in their skin regenerate so it makes their coat's much nicer.
    Thank you so much I will do that. This was infection was on his tummy and between his legs and on his muzzle. He is on the mend though you can just tell by looking at him he is feeling so much better. He is playing and fetching again and running around. Its good to see him feel better. I wanted to cry when I saw him in such distress. I did cry a couple times and he licked my face like he was saying its ok Mommy. I would get in the floor and lay his head in my lap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads