Sweating the weeds?

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
My Chunk is sweating the weeds hard! every time we go out he gets so into eating clovers and dandilions he won't potty until I deny access! He has a great diet, 6 star kibble, veggies, fruits, eggs, lean meats, yogurt, flax seeds so I can't imagin he's lacking nutrition.... any ideas? Thanks!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome to my world .... LINUS!!! If it stays still long enough then he'll eat it!!!! :mad:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bo likes to graze too - but he typically saves this for certain spots on our afternoon walk. He's allergic to grass - so there's a fine line between letting him graze (which he clearly loves) and the appearance of hives. He gets benedryl with his evening meal 90% of the time. They get a five star diet also. This morning, for the first time ever, he was out there grazing in the dark after his morning pee. I had to go out there and wade thru the dog meadow in my robe and slippers to touch his flanks to make him stop. He was uber focused. I'm thinking, "Is his diet missing something?"

I will be watching this thread to see what others say.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bank and Chelios (Frenchie) are both the same way..... I asked my vet about this numerous times, he says it means nothing and they just want to eat the grass; to them it is like a 'free meal'. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] - Banks is just like Bo... allergic and she gets Benedryl every day

Most Reactions

Members online