Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's stopped leaking poop too, so she's doing much better tonight. Breathing a sigh of relief!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
^5, awesome news. I like coming back to this thread and getting better news every day. Mona says Yippeee! (and yes, she's snoring on the couch...that's what she does)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So glad to see this thread, and that Yuna is doing well and is on the mend. You must be so relieved and you must have been so scared. Your love and care will heal her. Feel better Yuna, sending you and mommy love, hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery. Give mommy some extra slobbery kisses too.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poor baby girl has some welts from the poop leaking on her girlie bits! ouch! this is where I did not apply any desitin. Only on her booty, dangit. Did an Epsom salt soak as best I could but she really didn't want to sit. Desitin all over now. The runs have slowed down I thought it stopped but not yet. Now I wish she wasn't prescribed the laxatives. She had 3 or 4 of them so I'm hoping that's the problem. The poo must be very acidic. Otherwise she seems to be in good spirits at least :). She's a trooper!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Holy moly, where have I been? I missed this thread! So glad Yuna is doing SO MUCH BETTER...I can't figure out what she ate either...Bullys will eat anything!

Hope the runs stop soon too. Poor baby girl!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.