Need some prayers

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I wonder if it stress that is causing the runs. Also she had other signs so she still might have something going on. Like the Desert fever stuff. Have you heard about the blood test yet?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Poor Yuna's body has gone through a lot. I would imagine that the first 24 hours the diarrhea would be a bit normal from all she's gone through. Sending :hug: yours and Yuna's way.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Valley fever came back negative thank god. I'm sure she'll need some time to get back into order but I can't help worrying!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I hope things are ok with her! I hope it is just from the stress of the surgery! Your nerves must be shot by now! You and Yuna are in our thoughts!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Poor Yuna's body has gone through a lot. I would imagine that the first 24 hours the diarrhea would be a bit normal from all she's gone through. Sending :hug: yours and Yuna's way.

I'm thinking the same thing. But keep us updated. Hugs to you guys..

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope she will feel better soon.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Did the vet put her on antibiotics after the procedure? That might cause the runs. Although it's a mess, it's good that feces are moving through the system. I hope everything firms up soon.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Just checking in on you and Yuna. I too hope it is just a response to all she has been through but until it is resolved I know everyone is sending love and prayers to you both. We love you.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Did the vet put her on antibiotics after the procedure? That might cause the runs. Although it's a mess, it's good that feces are moving through the system. I hope everything firms up soon.

this was my first thought.. this happened with Duke.. thinking of you and praying for you guys.. Poor little girl been through so much!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I talked with the vet, which made me feel better. I was giving her laxatives too before all of this so that is still in her too.... and that is about what it was like I think. She has gotten better, but she's certainly not able to keep it in at all, it's just kinda dripping out. It will probably take a couple days to sort out but I already see an improvement in the smell and color. That dark green tar looking poo was awful.

Oh yes she is on antibiotics, he put direct shot of them into the intestine for healing and killing any possible bacteria that could have entered. Plus regular injection as well, and as well as I starting them today.

She ate a bit more, she likes the chicken but not the rice so much. I'm hoping once her bowels settle down she will get her appetite back, I'm sure it will but until it happens I am still gonna worry!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yuna ate dinner! Scarfed it down! Hope it holds.... I'm so happy I could squeal!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.