Need some prayers

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Happy dance that Yuna is ok! What was that, anyway?
So glad all is well. Bless her little heart, and yours. I'm so glad you were able to get her to the vet in time!
Lesson learned for everyone, for sure.

edited to add:
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] awe shucks, thanks!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy dance that Yuna is ok! What was that, anyway?

We have no idea!!!! It's blue, squishy rubber and looks like it goes on a pole or something because it has a ridge. It also has a hold like a doughnut. We are clueless!!!

Awwww, she looks so tiny. Glad she's going to be ok Lisa. She's a very lucky girl.

I know, she lost at least 5lbs or more :( She only weighed in at 40lbs and was 49lbs at her last visit, although she was a little on the chunky sausage side then....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you ALL for your kind words and support!!! It means so much to us!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
You are the best Bully mom, it took your dedication and determination to make sure Yuna was taken care of. On top of home-schooling your kids, raising puppies and taking care of the other adults bullies. You are amazing! :jumpdance::jumping::dance3::happydance::dance::jumpdance:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
You are the best Bully mom, it took your dedication and determination to make sure Yuna was taken care of. On top of home-schooling your kids, raising puppies and taking care of the other adults bullies. You are amazing! :jumpdance::jumping::dance3::happydance::dance::jumpdance:

Im just gonna co-sign this. Im so happy she is ok and home where she belongs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm glad Yuna is on the road to recovery. Silly pups, how good could that have tasted! It pays to be diligent and fight for what you know is right! Yuna is lucky to have such a great mom!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so glad my regular vet squeezed her in! I actually watched most of the surgery.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Just because xrays don't detect a blockage doesn't mean there isn't one. My dear Mack had a chunk of Humunga Tongue lodged in his colon for over a year before it was detected. Mostly, he ate, drank, pooped normally. He was 3&1/2 years old when it finally showed up on an xray. He lost several inches of his colon, but recovered like a trooper!

Here's to a speedy recovery, Yuna!

:yes:
I called the other vet to tell him it was a blockage. He was pretty embarrassed.... Since she was drinking tons of water and still had an appetite this whole time I kinda understand why they did not think so. Apparently Yuna did not read the intestinal blockage handbook of symptoms, even my vet today who did the surgery did not think so! Her X-rays looked normal.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

This is what I remembered! Don't trust X-rays...my vet has said repeatedly..if you suspect a blockage..get an ultrasound. This is more proof. Thank goodness Yuna survived. She will need time to recuperate..poor girl...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:yes:

This is what I remembered! Don't trust X-rays...my vet has said repeatedly..if you suspect a blockage..get an ultrasound. This is more proof. Thank goodness Yuna survived. She will need time to recuperate..poor girl...

Remember it was [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] Jack where the vet didn't see the bra in Jack. It was just by chance they saw the metal clip.

Members online

No members online now.