Need some prayers

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I was going to spare you the details of how I got her to go but I put on a rubber glove to see how deep it was. It was about 2 inches back. It must have given her the push to let loose cuz she went within a minute. Anything for my furkids!

That probably qualifies you for the Amish mechanic award. Or the bully proctor doctor certificate

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Both my children or RN's and my son has told me in the past that they have to do that with some patients. The bowels get impacted with hard stools and the only way out is to dig it out. Keep them bowels lubricated and soon there will be a new leash on life

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Wow, I have no idea what happened to my original post this morning, but I promise I posted something.
I'm glad to read there are more updates now and please know we are praying for all of you!
Keep the updates coming, I think we're all beyond being grossed out by details about our babies. I watch Momo poo every time, to make sure everything comes out ok, and I'd certainly stick a gloved finger up her rectum to check if I needed to.

Good vibes being sent your way, Lisa & Yuna (Edited: so sorry, thought it was YuMa)and the rest of the crew.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she finally went, keep it up Yuna. :2thumbs:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
A little finger stimulation is what we do with human patients sometimes.

Have you tried Miralax? It is really great stuff for humans and for dogs because it helps retain moisture in the intestines and keeps things moving. You can mix it in their food.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Great news about the poop. Sometimes that poop can get really impacted. What you did was brilliant- I am surprised the vet would not have done it or at least suggested it. Poor sweet Yuna! She must has been so uncomfortable. The pumpkin and green beans are great fibre so hopefully will help keep things moving along. Any idea yet why this happened? My thoughts and prayers for Yuna's speedy recovery. They worry us so much because we love them dearly.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
If you still need some poo I have lots at my house ans I have no problem with sharing!:tongue: Glad she at least went some!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Not looking good. We are going back to the vet tomorrow. She did not eat a thing today. I've been praying but not a thing. I've tried everything. I feel like I am waiting so its been me just trying to pass the time. She's slept most of the day but still not what I would consider lethargic. I can tell she's still nauseated even tho she's still not vomiting. She's more like burping in her mouth like someone with bad heartburn would. Please pray for her. I am trying to stay positive but I can't anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Dear Lisa & Yuna,

We are sending prayers and best wishes your way. Hoping that things will work out tomorrow.

Hold each other tight,

Christy & Abbey

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Not looking good. We are going back to the vet tomorrow. She did not eat a thing today. I've been praying but not a thing. I've tried everything. I feel like I am waiting so its been me just trying to pass the time. She's slept most of the day but still not what I would consider lethargic. I can tell she's still nauseated even tho she's still not vomiting. She's more like burping in her mouth like someone with bad heartburn would. Please pray for her. I am trying to stay positive but I can't anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Aw, hang in there. Hopefully the vet will have some answers tomorrow! :heart:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Late to this but am praying for all of you and double for sweet Yuna.

Much love here for y'all.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.