Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 97 to 108 of 164

Thread: Need some prayers

  1. #97
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    Thank you ALL for your kind words and support!!! It means so much to us!

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  2. #98
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bella'sMom's Avatar
    Location
    Eau Claire WI
    Posts
    3,310
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    You are the best Bully mom, it took your dedication and determination to make sure Yuna was taken care of. On top of home-schooling your kids, raising puppies and taking care of the other adults bullies. You are amazing!

    Always with me

  3. #99
    My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Twice's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bev
    Location
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Posts
    2,711
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella'sMom View Post
    You are the best Bully mom, it took your dedication and determination to make sure Yuna was taken care of. On top of home-schooling your kids, raising puppies and taking care of the other adults bullies. You are amazing!
    Im just gonna co-sign this. Im so happy she is ok and home where she belongs.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012


    Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

  4. #100
    Dog Park Attendant Tkelley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    477
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    I'm glad Yuna is on the road to recovery. Silly pups, how good could that have tasted! It pays to be diligent and fight for what you know is right! Yuna is lucky to have such a great mom!
    Last edited by Tkelley; 04-16-2013 at 09:51 PM.

  5. #101
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    AubreysMom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Krista
    Location
    Millbrook, Alabama
    Posts
    1,106
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    I can't believe I missed this! I'm so glad she's doing well!


  6. #102
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I'm so glad my regular vet squeezed her in! I actually watched most of the surgery.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  7. #103
    Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Bruno and Gidget's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gloria
    Country
    Australia
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    280
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno & Gidget
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    I'm glad to hear the end result.

    The size of this thread is a testament to you Lisa and Yuna of course.

    Hip Hip Hooray!! Scary !!!!

  8. #104
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Kable View Post
    Just because xrays don't detect a blockage doesn't mean there isn't one. My dear Mack had a chunk of Humunga Tongue lodged in his colon for over a year before it was detected. Mostly, he ate, drank, pooped normally. He was 3&1/2 years old when it finally showed up on an xray. He lost several inches of his colon, but recovered like a trooper!

    Here's to a speedy recovery, Yuna!

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I called the other vet to tell him it was a blockage. He was pretty embarrassed.... Since she was drinking tons of water and still had an appetite this whole time I kinda understand why they did not think so. Apparently Yuna did not read the intestinal blockage handbook of symptoms, even my vet today who did the surgery did not think so! Her X-rays looked normal.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    This is what I remembered! Don't trust X-rays...my vet has said repeatedly..if you suspect a blockage..get an ultrasound. This is more proof. Thank goodness Yuna survived. She will need time to recuperate..poor girl...

  9. #105
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post



    This is what I remembered! Don't trust X-rays...my vet has said repeatedly..if you suspect a blockage..get an ultrasound. This is more proof. Thank goodness Yuna survived. She will need time to recuperate..poor girl...
    Remember it was @Jack Daniels Jack where the vet didn't see the bra in Jack. It was just by chance they saw the metal clip.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  10. #106
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Kable View Post
    Just because xrays don't detect a blockage doesn't mean there isn't one. My dear Mack had a chunk of Humunga Tongue lodged in his colon for over a year before it was detected. Mostly, he ate, drank, pooped normally. He was 3&1/2 years old when it finally showed up on an xray. He lost several inches of his colon, but recovered like a trooper!

    Here's to a speedy recovery, Yuna!
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie Jeannie View Post
    Remember it was @Jack Daniels Jack where the vet didn't see the bra in Jack. It was just by chance they saw the metal clip.

    YES! I DO remember this! He almost Died! And a whole bra! Blockages terrify me..I think it's because I live with Sir Eatsalot!!

  11. #107
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Tooleysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Winnipeg Canada
    Posts
    625
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Need some prayers

    Lisa so happy to know the blockage has been taken care of and she is on the road to recovery. Been absorbed in my own issues. Buster got Cherry Eye and it came up so suddenly 2 days ago and kept getting worse and we had surgery today. He is doing fine but I was a total wreck until I got him home and remembered to breathe. But you and Yuna were in my thoughts and prayers the whole time. So happy for you. The fierce love you have for her came through every post you wrote. The pic of Yuna is so sweet. A good day today.

    “Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz



  12. #108
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooleysmom View Post
    Lisa so happy to know the blockage has been taken care of and she is on the road to recovery. Been absorbed in my own issues. Buster got Cherry Eye and it came up so suddenly 2 days ago and kept getting worse and we had surgery today. He is doing fine but I was a total wreck until I got him home and remembered to breathe. But you and Yuna were in my thoughts and prayers the whole time. So happy for you. The fierce love you have for her came through every post you wrote. The pic of Yuna is so sweet. A good day today.
    So glad Buster is okay! I bet you are relieved too, onto the road to recovery!


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •