Other Annie's Herbal Respiratory Support

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Yep I thought I saw you post something on her wall about it :). I'm stalking you :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

you know if I didn't already love you and you weren't my "in (or out) law" I'd call you a creeper:evilha:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is VERY good to know ... I'm fairly certain that Bella is developing dry eye in the eye she had the cherry eye removed. I may have to get some if it would help her!!!

And it just gets sprinkled on their food????

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
This is VERY good to know ... I'm fairly certain that Bella is developing dry eye in the eye she had the cherry eye removed. I may have to get some if it would help her!!!

or in their water but since I want to make sure Goldie gets it (community water bowl) I just put the drops right on her food. She seems to like it, has vanilla in it so it smells good

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
*watching this thread for updates*

Thinking of this for Bea, my little snore muffin. When she gets up from a nap (which is all the time LOL) her nose is runny and her eyes have been boogery lately.

OP
Valentine215

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog

Yep! I started sprinkling it on Petunia's kibble and mixing it really well...I'll let you all know how it goes but i am sure I will have the same results as everyone else...which is great news because the cyclosporine I use cost's $50, not that I am complaining, but I prefer using something more holistic. So if I can cut down on the cyclosporine I will be one happy bulldog mommy!

OP
Valentine215

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
It took about 3 weeks for mine to arrive too. We'll be using it for the first time tonight. I hope it helps!

Hi Chris, I just started using mine this weekend! She seems to like it...it smells good, that's for sure!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.