Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Has anyone ever used this? I bought some at the recommendation from someone on the board and now I cannot remember how they used it. It says to put X amount of drops....where? Food? Water?

Anyone with any insight or experience with this product please respond!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmmm... this is the first time I've ever heard of this one!!!! Sorry that I can't be of more help!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry - I too, have never heard of it. if I had to guess, it most likely goes on the food.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hmmm did you try a forum search?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I use it for my foster Goldie. When she first came into rescue she had pneumonia from eating a tennis ball and then aspirating. She also has chronic dry eye so her eyes are always really goopy with very sticky mucous and dried eye boogies. She weighs about 51# so I put 15 drops in her food in the morning and then again in the evening. She eats her food right up and she no longer sounds raspy and coughs and if I keep up with the respiratory drops I no longer have to use the cyclosporine drops in her eyes as often. I hope this helps [MENTION=6915]Valentine215[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think I need some! Would be great to have on hand! How long until expires? Did you get it from CPP?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This should also be added to our great products forum!

OP
Valentine215

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
I use it for my foster Goldie. When she first came into rescue she had pneumonia from eating a tennis ball and then aspirating. She also has chronic dry eye so her eyes are always really goopy with very sticky mucous and dried eye boogies. She weighs about 51# so I put 15 drops in her food in the morning and then again in the evening. She eats her food right up and she no longer sounds raspy and coughs and if I keep up with the respiratory drops I no longer have to use the cyclosporine drops in her eyes as often. I hope this helps @Valentine215

Thank you Kim!!! Eye boogies! That was what it was for! Petunes uses the cyclosporine for dry eye and her eye gets really goopy and I don't think she sees well out of it. :( Plus if it helps with the coughing as well it will be well worth it!

:)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep I may have to get some for Molly the eye booger queen!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I think I need some! Would be great to have on hand! How long until expires? Did you get it from CPP?

I'm not sure about expiration because I use it every day. Yes, I did get it from CPP!!! In fact, this last time it took awhile for my bottle to arrive because Courtney says they are having a hard time keeping it on the shelves!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not sure about expiration because I use it every day. Yes, I did get it from CPP!!! In fact, this last time it took awhile for my bottle to arrive because Courtney says they are having a hard time keeping it on the shelves!!

Yep I thought I saw you post something on her wall about it :). I'm stalking you :laugh:

OP
Valentine215

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names

YES! It took me three weeks to get it!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
YES! It took me three weeks to get it!
me too!!! Poor Goldie went two weeks without it and boy could I tell the difference in her eyes. I had to start really wiping them out multiple times a day and using the cyclosporine twice a day (like directed). When I add Annie's drops I don't have to use the cyclorsporine as often. Which is a good thing because that stuff is expensive but luckily I don't have to pay it since she's part of a rescue but I still try to keep her costs down with them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.