General Question Ruff Wear Swamp Cooler Vest

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I searched this here and didn't find too much info as far as this vest or cooling vests in general. Just wondering if anyone has tried the ruff wear vest and their opinion on it as well as sizing for their EB? I think Tonka would be a large for his chest and neck but it will probably be way too long I think. Anyways good or bad let me know please!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wish I could help but I've never tried one. If you do, be sure to let me know how you like it!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Haven't tried one either, can you put a pic of Tonka when you get it so I can see what they look like.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We've used KOOL COLLARS :) you put ice in them and they melt down the chest of the bully, or you can use the re-freezable inserts if you dont want it too messy

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I've heard of the collars too but never the jackets. I'm just too paranoid to leave them out long enough to need anything!!!

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
We're planning on camping this summer so I want to get him a vest and a mat just to be safe :) i will let you guys know :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.