URGENT!!! NATE'S UPDATE!!!!

OP
Richard Jones

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
Thanks so much for our the comments. We are going to finish the antibiotics that he is on and wait seven days and then schedule the culture. Dr. feels we should try this one final test. Spoke to both vets last night. They are truly at a total loss as to why. So upset that after all these tests and money, no answer. The Northstar as a wonderful hospital with some of the best vets, so I can't say that I don't think that they were qualified. Dr. Levin said he is truly at a loss. Keep praying that we find an answer.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Glad to hear there is no need for surgery but I'm sure it's frustrating to have no answers yet.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thanks so much for our the comments. We are going to finish the antibiotics that he is on and wait seven days and then schedule the culture. Dr. feels we should try this one final test. Spoke to both vets last night. They are truly at a total loss as to why. So upset that after all these tests and money, no answer. The Northstar as a wonderful hospital with some of the best vets, so I can't say that I don't think that they were qualified. Dr. Levin said he is truly at a loss. Keep praying that we find an answer.

I'm sorry I am late to all of this but have they done a spinal xray? Compressed discs could cause problems like what Nate is experiencing.

L

Lucy-licious

Whilst I think its wonderful that he doesnt need the surgery and there is nothing Physically wrong with his waterworks. I am so sorry that you dont have an answer :hug:

Keeping my fingers crossed that the new med works for him :hug:

OP
Richard Jones

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
No they have not done a spinal x-ray but I will mention this to the vet. They are going to do a bladder culture to see if there is a bacterial or viral infection. The vet said after that he is at a loss. Do you know if a CT scan would have shown a spinal issue?

Members online

No members online now.