URGENT!!! NATE'S UPDATE!!!!

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
:)Well we dropped Nate off this morning for his CT Scan and Ultrasound, with plans of surgery for Wednesday to repair what was believed to be ectopic ureter. Got a call from surgeon with the "GOOD" news that Nate did great with his tests and they find absolutely nothing wrong with him. Needless to say we are thrilled. However, we are back to square one with the dripping. They found no stones, everything was fine. They have decided to put him on a slow release Proin and do a urine culture next week. We have no answers as to the cause of the leaking, but are so thankful that surgery was not needed. :clap2: He continued dripping his way out of the hospital and happily home!!!
Sir Leak-A-Lot is home and happy!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well so happy that he doesn't need surgery, but wish they had an answer, but in the mean time, I guess you will stock up on belly bands.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Leaking or not, Nate is just adorable and very lucky to have y'all for his family.

Continued prayers for an answer, quickly...to solve this once & for all.

So glad surgery was not needed!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We had a Dobie on Proin for years..worked great...I'm so happy Nate is safe....:)

:hmm: Nate The Great has a nice ring to it! That's what I call my grandson..Nate..a fine name!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So happy Nate did not need surgery, but it is so frustrating they can't pinpoint the problem.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So glad he doesn't need surgery, but I do hope they find out why this is happening! Hugs to sweet Nate!

OP
Richard Jones

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
That would be great. I think I'm going to try the belly bands, at least for a night.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
So happy to hear Nate didnt need surgery!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sir-leek-a-lot :rofl: so happy to hear no surgery is required! Paw crossed for an answer with the culture

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Poor feller, I hope they get to the bottom of the problem soon!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm so glad to hear the good news and that you keep a sense of humor about it. Just shows how much love and patience you have. Good going. :clap2:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
@ sir-leaks-a-lot oh, I mean [MENTION=7567]Richard Jones[/MENTION] Sorry to hear about the "back to square one" but cheers on the good news. Must be frustrating for you and him....

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Elizabeth Bacon Meadows-Kile is the person that makes the belly bands you can message/friend her on facebook. They are made out of flannel and on the inside there is three layers of cotton batting. They close with velcro. They are made with an incontinence pad on the inside and they work fantastic! No more complete bed changes every few hours! Paddy pictured is a precious foster pup and he is modeling one for you. They are really soft so they won't rub that gentle Bully skin. She has a selection of fabrics available and it will be fit just for Nate. Good Luck!

If this contact doesn't work out for some reason let me know and I will get you another.
[MENTION=7567]Richard Jones[/MENTION]

Attachments

• belly band.jpg
    belly band.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 108

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online