Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NATE'S UPDATE!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hugo
    Likes (Received)

Yes so happy to hear that Nate is home and happy.

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: NATE'S UPDATE!!!!

@ sir-leaks-a-lot oh, I mean @Richard Jones Sorry to hear about the "back to square one" but cheers on the good news. Must be frustrating for you and him....

Doggie Boutique Owner christyjulene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abbey
    Likes (Received)

Elizabeth Bacon Meadows-Kile is the person that makes the belly bands you can message/friend her on facebook. They are made out of flannel and on the inside there is three layers of cotton batting. They close with velcro. They are made with an incontinence pad on the inside and they work fantastic! No more complete bed changes every few hours! Paddy pictured is a precious foster pup and he is modeling one for you. They are really soft so they won't rub that gentle Bully skin. She has a selection of fabrics available and it will be fit just for Nate. Good Luck!

If this contact doesn't work out for some reason let me know and I will get you another.
    @Richard Jones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -belly-band-jpg  
    Abbey is looking for a forever home

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nate
    Likes (Received)

Thanks so much for our the comments. We are going to finish the antibiotics that he is on and wait seven days and then schedule the culture. Dr. feels we should try this one final test. Spoke to both vets last night. They are truly at a total loss as to why. So upset that after all these tests and money, no answer. The Northstar as a wonderful hospital with some of the best vets, so I can't say that I don't think that they were qualified. Dr. Levin said he is truly at a loss. Keep praying that we find an answer.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Glad to hear there is no need for surgery but I'm sure it's frustrating to have no answers yet.

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Jones View Post
    Thanks so much for our the comments. We are going to finish the antibiotics that he is on and wait seven days and then schedule the culture. Dr. feels we should try this one final test. Spoke to both vets last night. They are truly at a total loss as to why. So upset that after all these tests and money, no answer. The Northstar as a wonderful hospital with some of the best vets, so I can't say that I don't think that they were qualified. Dr. Levin said he is truly at a loss. Keep praying that we find an answer.

I'm sorry I am late to all of this but have they done a spinal xray? Compressed discs could cause problems like what Nate is experiencing.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Lucy-licious

Whilst I think its wonderful that he doesnt need the surgery and there is nothing Physically wrong with his waterworks. I am so sorry that you dont have an answer

Keeping my fingers crossed that the new med works for him

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nate
    Likes (Received)

No they have not done a spinal x-ray but I will mention this to the vet. They are going to do a bladder culture to see if there is a bacterial or viral infection. The vet said after that he is at a loss. Do you know if a CT scan would have shown a spinal issue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads