URGENT!!! Help, my english bulldog is bleeding from his pen*s

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
so he is still bleeding, and its more than last time.....
i called a few places and they want to charge me $80 to see him, i dont have $80

i am so worried

Sean....I feel so badly for you..try contacting some of the organizations in the thread about financial help..go to your regular vet...beg.....we will all be hoping for the best...:hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
hi Sean,
I can really see your worry and concerns. You can look into payment plans w/your vet's office. Many folks here have used Care Credit for their bully's healthcare bills. Have you checked that out yet? If Kimbo is acting normal currently he may not be feeling pain/discomfort but this may change if left untreated. The blood loss is a worry if this does not get fixed and the sooner, the better. Give your vet a call again tomorrow and discuss all your concerns, including the financial ones, with him/her. We're all here for you.

OP
KimboAndSean

KimboAndSean

Feb 24, 2013
California
Bulldog(s) Names
kimbo
so i took kimbo to several vets today and my vet is indeed the cheapest around, it cost $3300 to do the surgery on him, he does have a prolasped ureatha....
i cannot pay this $3300 debt, so i was wondering if i am allowed to do a donation thing on here....my sister made a paypal donation for kimbo, but am i allowed to promote it on here @JAKEISGREAT ?
i emptied out my savings (sadly it is only $200) and i put in in my donate page, so i need to raise $3100 more.....
this is the link to donate if i am allowed to. sorry link removed.

Sean....I feel so badly for you..try contacting some of the organizations in the thread about financial help..go to your regular vet...beg.....we will all be hoping for the best...:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
KimboAndSean

KimboAndSean

Feb 24, 2013
California
Bulldog(s) Names
kimbo
Sorry this is not allowed, I deleted the content.

JeannieCO

Last edited by a moderator:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Sean, I'm pretty positive that putting a link to your paypal isn't allowed here so this thread is probably going to be locked. Before it is...
427469_469081203154778_1290943527_n.jpg

One of these places can probably help you.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sean I'm so so sorry to read about Kimbo. I can only imagine how heartbreaking this is for you. I'm not locking the thread but please refrain from posting any links and asking for $. I truly am sorry about your situation. :(

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We had to have the surgery for Brutus and it was 3200! We didn't have the funds at the time so we used Care Credit it's a credit card that can be used for the pups and for our medical exspenses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
We had to have the surgery for Brutus and it was 3200! We didn't have the funds at the time so we used Care Credit it's a credit card that can be used for the pups and for our medical exspenses!

If I remember correctly, you said you brought Brutus in for emergency surgery and had the neuter done at the same time. I thought that was why it was so expensive. I can't see it being $3300.00 at his own vet. I hope my vet doesn't try to charge me that much for a scheduled surgery. I will let you know the cost tomorrow.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
It was our emergency vet for a non scheduled visit! He was also the only vet I trusted to do it also! Let me know if you need anything! Care credit is great with covering the cost and just paying off

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sean..I'm so sorry. I have been hit and miss here so not up to the latest with Kimbo. Did you try calling the organizations that were listed for financial help? My heart breaks for your situation. You love him so much ànd are a wonderful Bully parent. Sadly..that won't help you pay that vet bill. I'm hoping the vet would take payments? Or maybe you could swap your help for some discount? Anything would help..heck..I'd even clean kennels! Please know we appreciate you and how much you love him..wish we could do more..:(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wondering if there was any more news??? :*(

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Wishing you the best of luck with Kimbo .....i'm wondering how common this is....i have read about it happening twice in the last few weeks :( kinda makes me uneasy with Forde!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
ps........@JAKEISGREAT .......in reading i see you are so good at helping out QUICKLY with things like this....very much appreciated!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.