Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:2thumbs:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Hi everyone! Sorry for the late post! Took Lucy to the vet this morning and she is negative for worms and parasites! They did say her weight was in the normal range now but they felt like I was over feeding her and that she would do better on a puppy formula so I picked up some merrick puppy but @desertskybulldogs brought to my attention it isn't very high in fat so I think I will take it back and try the earthborn puppy because it is at 20% fat. Lucy started the bland diet today for lunch and dinner I did brown rice and chicken, so far so good! She still has soft poop but not water so hopefully even a bigger change tomorrow. I think I will keep her on that for a few days and then slowly start adding puppy kibble and see how she does. Glad it was nothing major just a food issue! Looks like my girls will be on different food tell Lucy is older! Oh and my regular vet wasn't there today so I had to see someone else in the office and I was not impressed he suggested I try Iams puppy so I asked him what he had his dog on and he said purina so I think I will stick to the bulldog vet and if he can't be there I will reschedule. Thanks everyone!

I think I'd stick to the bulldog vet too! It sounds like you're getting a handle on this problem. So glad it was just a food issue. :D

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]-me to I was worried maybe she ate to much of her paper litter or something.

This morning she had a little bit more solid than a soft serve poop so the bland diet is doing it's job! It helps that she loves it too!

robertbrewer

Dec 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
Did she gets shots? When Bauer got a round of three shots his tummy went crazy!

Robert

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
She did get shots but she had the poops long before that! She just pooped again a little while ago and I almost took a picture and posted it as I was almost crying I was so happy! Sound stupid but I have been going nuts with her poops and I do have to say she must not have felt well because she would lay around and sleep a lot and today she is running around getting into a lot of trouble so I see a huge difference in her!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.