Another anal gland abscess....

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
:(So just when I thought we hit land ... we are back under water. I went to wipe Beefy's tail this morning and noticed he had another abscess!!!:eek: I started to cry because just when it looked better its started again. I hate to do another antibiotic since i know it can be bad for his kidneys. We havent been switched to the bland/raw diet that long so maybe i'm just freaking out but I hate that he is having these problems. The only other alternative would be removal but since his prior person told me he has a bad reaction to anesthesia I am not to comfortable with that. I emailed a few rescues and I'm gonna email a few more to see if they've delt with this before. :down:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaaww poor Mr Beefy!! :(

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no, poor beefy! Cant imagine how stressful this is especially when you were just so excited to have gotten it figured out.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Aawww shoot, just when you think you get things figured out with our bully's, things change, I so hope everything works out for Mr. Beefy, it has to be so uncomfortable for him, and I know aggravating for you as well.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh no I am so sorry, poor Mr. Beefy. I can totally relate with how stressed out and upset you can get from all this, I hope it clears up soon. Mr. Beefy is lucky to have such a wonderful bully-mama!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Awww..poor Beefy baby! Give him smootches and....well, no skip the butt pats and just stick with the smootches!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh no that is horrible news. I am very sorry to hear this.... Prayers and smoochies that you get this figured out sooner. Hopefully the new diet will help...

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Well I have been Digging and digging for solutions. I have a few new ones i'm going to try and also make an apt at [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]'s vet since we are in the same area. Thanks everybdy for the kind words . I will get Beefy's butt better!

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Did you get the info i left for you on your FB page I really think it will work without having to an antibiotic again. Let me know if you got it and what happens at the vet. Keep your chin up it will get better I promise it may just take some time , don't get discouraged.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=897]Ann Farley Hamilton[/MENTION] Yes and thankyou so much I just need to know where i can get it. Also a rescue I emailed told me of a antibiotic I think its the same one you said but i have the spelling now lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online