Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can anyone help with swollen paws?

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Can anyone help with swollen paws?

@froggz Thankyou I need all the help I can get with Beefy lol. He is proving to be a worthy adversary, He is the oldest in the house now and I see its alot harder to correct learned habits that to teach new ones

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sadie
    Likes (Received)

It definitely is!! But even through all of their challenges they grow on you like no other. Sadie has taught me SO much in the past 6 months, and even on the days I swear I can't do it anymore, she gives me one of those looks and melts me lol!

Potty Trainer Ann Farley Hamilton's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

@gatorfan85 yes the ointment is from a vet I think if you just call and let them know what's going on and what you would like they should just let you buy it. You can Google what I sent you and see what comes up as far name brands and compare prices that's what I do. If I find it on line cheaper they call my vet for the prescription and all I do is let my vet know how much i found it for and they'll be calling most times they have matched the price so I just buy from my vet. Your vet should do one or the other with out you having to in tell them you can even send the pictures to them to look at I have done that to before. Let me know if there's anything else I can do, hope all goes well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads