URGENT!!! Peeing everywhere - but NOT a bladder infection!?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We had a similar issue with Banks about a year ago.... no infection, per say, but her bladder was inflamed which was only identified via an ultrasound. As with Tilly all tests were clear and so was her culture.

Sandy

Aug 28, 2010
Virginia Beach, Va.
Bulldog(s) Names
Harper Jiggs
My boy Pookey did that several years ago but he was about 5 years old and had kidney stones. He got the stone out and put on prescription food and never had the problem again.

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Thanks you guys, I really appreciate knowing all the possibilities!

The culture comes in tomorrow (ugh), so we'll see - but oddly enough, she had no accidents yesterday, not even at night?

Could she just be testing me?

By the way, the vet gave me this pheromone collar to calm anxiety just to see, I put it on her today, and she's so blissfully calm she seems high. What a weird little thing that is! hahaha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
By the way, the vet gave me this pheromone collar to calm anxiety just to see, I put it on her today, and she's so blissfully calm she seems high. What a weird little thing that is! hahaha

Do share a pic, please

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.