URGENT!!! Scary Poop?

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
I woke up this morning to Oily Mucus like poop from GA. It is scaring the crap out of me. I made an appointment for the vet this afternoon. But does anyone have any idea what this could mean or be related to in the mean time? Any info would be appreciated.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I'm almost positive it was just her expressing her anal glands and a vet visit is more than likely unnecessary. But I know you won't feel better until you get her checked out.

OP
K

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
So, I should probably calm down and not panic? lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You recently posted that you changed foods,,,,,, Im thinking that you probably didnt know to do a slow transition and she is rejecting the new food. FOR now, switch her back to the old food and add a tablespoon of canned pumpkin, NOT pie filling but canned pumpkin. She may need to have the 'bland diet' til her system settles down.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I woke up this morning to Oily Mucus like poop from GA. It is scaring the crap out of me. I made an appointment for the vet this afternoon. But does anyone have any idea what this could mean or be related to in the mean time? Any info would be appreciated.

How is Georgia, and you for that matter :)

OP
K

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
I took her to vet he said it was Anal Gland stuff. I found out the loose stool she gets on occasion is from seperation nerves. She started her Girly thing 3 days ago. I scheduled her to get fixed next month. Other then all that she is doing fantastic :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, glad she is fine.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Good to know everything is on schedule. and by the way Bruce gave you great advise

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.