Help Needed! Please keep Oliver, Goldie and Sebastian in your thoughts, prayers, or whatever you do this week...

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Get well soon wishes sent to all 3 babies, and prayers for the whole family for the separation. Hopefully things will be alright! Oliver will get to come home in a day or so, right?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll be sending good thoughts and watching for an update.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Prayers your way. I know they will do great, I just feel it. :Muah:

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
UPDATE: Dr. Wilson just called me. He already had Oliver under anesthesia an in addition to his entropian, which he said was not a bad case, he found an ulcer on Oliver's left eye. He will be fixing that also. He said Oliver will probably always have allergy related conjuctivitis but the surgery should help with that. I will get another phone call when he's all done and ready to go. No news on Goldie but Heather is the contact person for her so until Heather lets me know I won't be able to update her.

Let me say it was weird sleeping in my bed without Oliver!! And this is funny too. When I walked into Dr. Wilson's clinic (someplace Oliver has never been) he starts his chewbacca cries because he wants to go see the pretty girls behind the counter! What a ladies man. He didn't care that he was someplace new, he's a people dog and just wants to be loved on!! Silly boy

UPDATE #2: Oliver is out of surgery and I can pick him up after 3pm! Still no word on Goldie yet but her surgery wasn't scheduled until betwee 10 -12pm. The fixed his corneal ulcer by stitching his third eyelid over his eye so she warned me it's going to look like his eye is sewn shut. He will have to go back in 7 days and then again in 14 days. Long drives ahead of me.

Last edited:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
When I walked into Dr. Wilson's clinic (someplace Oliver has never been) he starts his chewbacca cries because he wants to go see the pretty girls behind the counter! What a ladies man.

Oliver you dog! lol

So glad he made it through ok and will be home soon. We'll have the same good news on Goldie real soon, I just know it :yes:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Glad Oliver is doing well as we knew he would! Please give him hugs and kisses from us :heart:

Will be waiting on Goldie's update :hug:

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
UPDATE #3: Just got the call for Goldie. She's out of surgery and doing great. I can pick her up the same time I pick up Oliver. I'm leaving as soon as Ron gets out of work because he wants to ride along with me.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thanks for the update, so glad both of them are doing well. You will have your hands full for a bit during this recovery. I wish you all the best.

Continue to keep us posted.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Oh my, that's a lot on your plate...Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.