agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
We all know bully's can't clean themselves like other dogs, diesel is 8 months and his ( wee man ) is always out at mo. I don't want it to become infected or grubby ,.... Do you clean your bully's ( wee man ) and what with. Also how often do you do the deed

Ta

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I was thinking the same thing about mack

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Wee man:lmao:Thats funny. Yah I noticed that too on Fergus :rolleyes:. I will usually wipe him down with non scented hypogenic baby wipes once a night and I make sure I wipe him down there. So far no bad reactions from the wipe downs. I told my husband Fergus is one very happy puppy :ashamed:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I've never cleaned Buddy's, and he has never had a problem. (knock on wood).

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Wee man:lmao:Thats funny. Yah I noticed that too on Fergus :rolleyes:. I will usually wipe him down with non scented hypogenic baby wipes once a night and I make sure I wipe him down there. So far no bad reactions from the wipe downs. I told my husband Fergus is one very happy puppy :ashamed:

Haha / i didn't know what else to call it.
He's had it infected a few months ago.
Because of there build they cannot clean them selves and because of there skin conditions were told to try and not give to many baths.
:D
I gave he's under side a good wipe, think depending on the weather once a month.
:rolleyes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] no pun. :whistle:

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Tilly is prone to bladder infections (and has one currently... sigh) so we clean her lady bits AT LEAST daily with unscented baby wipes. It's very quick and easy, I do it when I clean her tail pocket! I recommend just cleaning it. It can't hurt, takes a second, and you can avoid problems later on!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Mmm self cleaning ? But they can't ( clean ) can they?
The vey told me last time every time his (lip stick ) is out and puppy's being puppy's ( trying to hump ) there's a chance they can get anything from fluff to dirt in there.

What I should of asked was how many times do you clean it

L

Lucy-licious

I wipe Billy as I do Lucy when theyve been out to pee. I feel that as long as i keep the outside clean the inside will take care of itself :)

Bullheaded23

Mar 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Axl
Funny sounding discussion topic but an important one at that. I did some reading on the importance of cleaning your pups "special parts." lol. We also wipe Axl's booty after he goes outside because he isn't able to clean himself as effectively as other dogs. This way it prevents any complications such as bacteria colonating anywhere it shouldn't or an unwarranted infection popping up that could cause your dog pain or discomfort.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.