Other Update on Nate

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
Not sure if you remember our Nate, (who in our house is known as Sir Leak-A-Lot), We got him at a very young age, 7 weeks. He was constantly dribbling. The vet had given him antibiotics for UTI, but he wasn't sure his leaking was to be of a concern. They ran blood work and urine tests, all came back good. He suggested that we give it some time and possibly consider an ultrasound, if it did not improve. He has been treated for UTI twice. They started him on a low dose of Proin. Well Nate is now 4 1/2 months old and has gotten so much better. His dribbling has dramatically reduced. He dribbles when we first come home, as he is excited, and sometimes during his sleep. We are keeping our fingers crossed and are planning on having the ultrasound done during the summer, while I am off from work. As far as housebreaking, he is doing well. Never poops in the house and when we take him out his knows what to do. He is truly the sweetest dog I have ever had. He certainly has us wrapped around his "paw".

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Not sure if you remember our Nate, (who in our house is known as Sir Leak-A-Lot), We got him at a very young age, 7 weeks. He was constantly dribbling. The vet had given him antibiotics for UTI, but he wasn't sure his leaking was to be of a concern. They ran blood work and urine tests, all came back good. He suggested that we give it some time and possibly consider an ultrasound, if it did not improve. He has been treated for UTI twice. They started him on a low dose of Proin. Well Nate is now 4 1/2 months old and has gotten so much better. His dribbling has dramatically reduced. He dribbles when we first come home, as he is excited, and sometimes during his sleep. We are keeping our fingers crossed and are planning on having the ultrasound done during the summer, while I am off from work. As far as housebreaking, he is doing well. Never poops in the house and when we take him out his knows what to do. He is truly the sweetest dog I have ever had. He certainly has us wrapped around his "paw".

:up: So thankful for a positive update! Our Dobie was on Proin for years..does make them thirsty..but does the trick! I'm so happy he's being such a good boy! Yup...they are ALL "paw wrappers".. :ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good news, glad he is getting better. So where is the updated pics?????? :)

OP
Richard Jones

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
spelling bee 002.jpg

Still new at posting pictures. This is my son. They are besties

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Great Pic of Nate and your son! Glad to hear Nate is getting better.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So good to hear he is coming along well... GREAT picture of the 'beasties;

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online