Help Needed! Bloody mess

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well made the hardest decision of my life... Decided it was best to place Hope to rest today. She was the best Bully ever she truly was a Angel sent from God who changed my whole life for the better. She was my first stray my first rescue and may I rescue many more on her behalf.. May she run free have all bones to chew on sleep on the softest bed she deserves and make friends with all the other doggies in heaven....

So very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.... rest in peace sweet Hope

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
So sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my I'm so sorry to hear this. rip hope n hugs to you dear

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] her quality of life was failing, and it was just time finally time. I don't know her history for as I only had her since September past yr and I wasn't able to fix all her problems. I was just able to provide her with Love.... Thank you everyone for your sweet kind words. Gonna focus all my energy towards my newly adopt pit puppy (whom Hope started to love) and love her as I loved Hope....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:( Run like a puppy to the Bridge Hope. We'll miss your beautiful face. Please watch over your mama and the rest of your family.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So sorry for your loss, big hugs to you, I hope you will still come visit us, as we will surely miss you! Thank you for giving her the good life, even if it was not as long as it should've been, and for loving her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I will always come visit as this is the best place for bully loving friends advice support and a lol bit of fun and games. I still have 2 more bullies here at home, so I'm sure there'll be many more questions and many more pics to share... Bullies will forever hold my heart!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.