Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Those of you who use Trifexis....research the internet about the drug. I have 2 personal friends with bulldogs that have died since Dec 18th. Please please please google it and read up on it.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Those of you who use Trifexis....research the internet about the drug. I have 2 personal friends with bulldogs that have died since Dec 18th. Please please please google it and read up on it.

Omg so scary. Thanks for sharing so we can all be aware!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
We use Revolution and Flea 4X - waiting for Sentinel to come back too.
Also use Cutter Bug Free Backyard for the yard.

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
I researched this but could not really find anything out about the Trifexis. I'm just confused all in all about it.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I used to use trifexus but read bad things about it. I also noted Bubba was extremely lethargic for a day or so after giving it to him. I will try the apple cider vinegar if the fleas get bad this year.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
hi....i have always used sentinel......i have decided in the last few months that all those chemicals are too dangerous for my baby, so trying all natural things, ACV, a mix of some of the essential oils and brewers yeast with garlic for dogs.....hoping it works well enough to stay away for the chemical stuff....:confused:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog

OMG are you kidding? Diva uses this. Hmmm...will have to get on something else now.

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
We use heartgaurd for worms, and k9 advantix for ticks as that's supposedly the best for ticks. We don't have fleas in our neighborhood.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.