Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid vaccinations

Real Name
    Crystal Morris
    Richardson, Texas, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Stupid vaccinations

His swelling has gone down a little. I am home for lunch, and he is as hyper as ever. So it appears he is just fine. Whew!!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Miina and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

So glad the little guy is doing better!

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Aww poor baby, but it will go down and Benadryl can also help. Vaccinations can sometimes cause small reactions or discomfort even in people, but the benefits far outweigh the temporary reactions, as the diseases they prevent could be far worse or even kill your dog. Feel better Gretzky, and don't worry Mama, he'll be back to himself in a day or so.
    I strongly disagree with this sentiment. Vaccines are killing our dogs by warping their immune systems and causing auto immune diseases. Adult dogs with good immune systems (i.e. good nutrition and supplements) are not susceptible to most of the things vaccinated for. Please look up the research of Jeanne Dodd DMV for a host of information about how we hurt our dogs (and cats) with over vaccination.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads