Help Needed! door stop rubber tip

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Okay, I don't think this is a much of a big deal but your thoughts.
Ace just ate, I think, the rubber tip off the end of a door stop.
I heard him playing with the door stop, went to get him to stop and the rubber tip was missing.
I don't think its so big to be hard to pass, its about the size of the end of a pinky finger, but thought I would ask your opinions​

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
He doesn't show any signs of distress other than the shamed look when I caught and stopped him

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
He should be fine, and pass it without any problems, it is small, but more important it's not a sharp object, it's smooth, and has rounded smooth edges, so it won't puncture him inside, and should just pass. Will you play the game of what's in the poop? My Dozer has eaten socks twice, and threw up one, and passed the other, and I had to search through his poop everyday until he passed it, he also ate his bandage and gauze at the vets after his neuter operation and we had to play the game again for a week until he passed it.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He should be fine, mine have eaten a few themselves through the years.

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
thanks guys. you always come to our aid. sometimes we just need a bit of reassurance

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
He should be fine, and pass it without any problems, it is small, but more important it's not a sharp object, it's smooth, and has rounded smooth edges, so it won't puncture him inside, and should just pass. Will you play the game of what's in the poop? My Dozer has eaten socks twice, and threw up one, and passed the other, and I had to search through his poop everyday until he passed it, he also ate his bandage and gauze at the vets after his neuter operation and we had to play the game again for a week until he passed it.

Omg I remember that bloody sock..... Terrifying!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson did that too. I ended up having to remove all door stops because he wanted the actual metal one too. He got one off once. I still have them off. He should pass it easily - just keep an eye and if he shows any signs of blockage take him to the vet. Those signs will be pucking his food even if he's pooping. He'll probably be just fine though. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Keep us posted when you "find" it....... :giggle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.