General Question just had my baby at the vet again:(

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I have had UTIs and I don't wish them on my worst enemy. This also reminded me of something horrible that happened to our family pet when I was a kid. Our collie was mIs diagnosed with a uti whe she actually had a uterus infection. (she died) Awesome you are getting these tests done to make sure. You 2 are in my thoughts...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Well, as i posted before, my 14 week old baby boy came to me with a horrible UTI and my vet put him on antibiotocs...it went away and right after finishing the ten days...BAM...ITS BACK in full force if not, worse...my poor baby leaks urine, he stinks like fish (his urine) he pees blood and strains to pee, and goes in his sleep! vet is giving another round of the meds but also took bloodwork to check for underlying kidney or liver issues because this baby can drink!! he drinks water excessively. i even changed him to a grain free diet and give one cranberry supplement a day...poor baby i hate to see him not feeling well and i am so scared he has kidney disease or something..i would have to return him to breeder if its anything life threatening..please pray for Silas:pray: we just adore him and dont want this to be anything serious...thank you!!

I battle a uti for about 2 months. Did your vet do a full urine culture with sensitivity testing? This is the best way to actually identify the bacteria and find the correct meds. He is still young so it is tricky what meds he can have that was the issue I had. Duchess was so young they couldn't give her the meds they knew would knock it out. Hopefully the blood test one back negative. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.