Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's on panalog for her ears n as soon as I put it in she stopped scratching n wanted to snuggle (she hasn't napped all day she's been so itchy n uncomfy) now she's curled up on my lap snoring!!! It just so hard seeing her actually shake bcuz she's scared when I get near her with her meds :'( n she's on soooo much right now I have to give her something almost every four hours :( thank u all for ur thoughts n hugs :) I haven't been reading much on here the last few days :( but hoping everything starts to look up with ms Porky n I can get back in tune :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panalog is great stuff!! You should see an improvement in no time! Hugs to you and Porky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh dear do not worry your baby still loves you. i have more stuff for sarah than will fit in a drawer and i used to have a routine i did every morning and every evening and she ran from me to. she hated to see the bottles and such but she is fine and so will your baby be. just give extra love or some treats and things will be fine. there are things you can get so you can use them urself and not have to go to vets. i use chloraseb but malacetic ultra is good to. hugs and smooches from me and sarah :hug:

Members online

No members online now.