adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hello,

Three days ago Winston puked a small amount of pretty much clear bile in the morning before eating then again today he did the same thing. Could this be hunger puking? I have heard of this but not really sure if it is common or not. I am going to try to feed him immediately in the morning to see if it helps. Any input or experience with this?

Thanks!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's what is sounds like. Buddy and Lucy will do it occasionally.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yep, that's what it sounds like, maybe a snack before bedtime would help hold him over until morning feeding, or like you said, right away in the morning. My Jack does that occasionally, very seldom any more though. he's 8

OP
adamslater

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thank you! Just fed him and he gobbled it up. Hopefully feeding in the morning will help. He used to hate eating in the morning...not anymore apparently.
Silly boy. :)

L

Lucy-licious

I was just gonna suggest a bedtime snack too x
how often do you feed him?

OP
adamslater

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I was just gonna suggest a bedtime snack too x
how often do you feed him?

I feed him at noon and again at 7:00pm. I was feeding him in the morning but he would always turn away from it so I stopped...he was on kibble then. He is on Natural Variety Instinct Raw now until I do homemade raw. He has been on it for about a month and loves his food - he actually whines for it.
I will definitely be giving him a snack before bed and will change his meal times!

L

Lucy-licious

:) Our Billy needs 3 feeds a day or he hunger pukes. Lucy however only has 2 feeds x

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.