Other Another trip to the vet for Porky

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
She's feeling a lot better after her back injury only to come in yesterday with her eye swollen almost shut!!!! Figuring she had something in it I flushed it n then we rushed her to the vet!!!!! She scratched/punctured her eye :'( so she now has 2 eye ointments I have to put in, Monday she is going back to be rechecked *SMH* what am I going to do with her :(!!!!! It's scary to look at her bcuz her left eye is all cloudy n milky but her vet stressed its OK n will revert once its healed but she also said had we not rushed her in her eye could have gotten infected so despite the $500 we've spent on meds n visits in the last 2 weeks I'm sooooooo glad we took her :D!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby girl, hope she gets better soon.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
She's just having a rough life right now, poor girl. :( Prayers she gets better soon and doesn't have any more problems!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
She's just having a rough life right now, poor girl. :( Prayers she gets better soon and doesn't have any more problems!

I know :( I feel so bad for her, her birthday is Friday she will be a year old and we've had her at the vets more in the past 2 weeks than we have since we got her :,(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor Porky.... give her hugs from me and Banks.... hope she heals up fast. And, make sure she gets a great treat for her birthday

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I sure hope this puts an end to the trips to the vet once she's rechecked.

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I will :( i hope she gets better to!!! Now her ear is bleeding she scratched it until it bled :/ I swear if it wasn't for this site n u guys I'd prolly be on my porch bawling right now :(

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Porky. She's having a rough time, and so are you by the sounds of it. I guess its like when you have an accident prone child. She's yours. Lol. Hopefully she doesn't have any more owies. Hugs and kisses and lots of prayers that she heals quikly and her eye is okay. My Dozer is like that, he's cost us so many vet bills in his 1st year, he fell on his paw, swallowed 2 socks, a pork bone, and baby wipes, he's relentless, we don't even know where he finds this stuff. Lol. Hope Porky has an awesome Birthday, and gets spoiled. My 2 guys are going to be one years old on Feb 22nd, so they almost have the same Birthday.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ouch ... so sorry to hear this and thank goodness it wasn't worse.

Linus came in from playing a couple of weeks ago with a huge scratch between his eyes. We think he was playing with Daddy ... both standing on either side of a row of bushes we had!!! Silly bullies!!! :no:

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Aww poor Porky. She's having a rough time, and so are you by the sounds of it. I guess its like when you have an accident prone child. She's yours. Lol. Hopefully she doesn't have any more owies. Hugs and kisses and lots of prayers that she heals quikly and her eye is okay. My Dozer is like that, he's cost us so many vet bills in his 1st year, he fell on his paw, swallowed 2 socks, a pork bone, and baby wipes, he's relentless, we don't even know where he finds this stuff. Lol. Hope Porky has an awesome Birthday, and gets spoiled. My 2 guys are going to be one years old on Feb 22nd, so they almost have the same Birthday.

:) lol she's clumsy just like me!!!!! Friday is the 22nd lol I read that n was like omg that's awesome then I was like wait but Friday is the 22nd lol that's too funny where did you get your babies from??

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Ouch ... so sorry to hear this and thank goodness it wasn't worse.

Linus came in from playing a couple of weeks ago with a huge scratch between his eyes. We think he was playing with Daddy ... both standing on either side of a row of bushes we had!!! Silly bullies!!! :no:

yes i know I just don't even know when she did it I watch her like a hawk when she's outside n she never whimpered or whined she just came prancing in with her eye closed!!! Lol she always gets little scratches n scrapes n she's the only dog so she must fight with the trees a lottttttttt!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.