aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
you can use plain old cornstarch after you dry the folds too! keep it out of the eyes tho

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
you can use plain old cornstarch after you dry the folds too! keep it out of the eyes tho

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I used to use this myself but without a chemical like peroxide added it will do more harm than good, it is a food so it actually causes yeast to thrive, it does help keep dry but it adds to the underlying issue and makes it worse instead of better. This is why it is combined with a drying liquid like peroxide. But I have found nothing works better than malacetic ultra and malacetic otic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I used to use this myself but without a chemical like peroxide added it will do more harm than good, it is a food so it actually causes yeast to thrive, it does help keep dry but it adds to the underlying issue and makes it worse instead of better. This is why it is combined with a drying liquid like peroxide. But I have found nothing works better than malacetic ultra and malacetic otic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Where do u get that stuff??? Lol although I've found the af powder works I notice she can't stand the smell!!! I've tried recording her reaction but I always end up having to save her b4 she hurts herself!!!! It's a minty floral smell n she runs in circles trying to find where it's coming from headbutts the furniture n then stands hackles up sniffing where she headbutted lol she's a dork dog!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I feel like since I have had Rumble for over 2 months that I should know this answer but I don't so I want opinions to make sure I am doing everything I can for my little man. We clean his wrinkles daily with a nonscented baby wipe and then we dry them. Within an hour or two the wrinkles will be wet again. I am not sure if this is normal or not. We are currently feeding him Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy and we also put Apple Cider Vinegar in his water. The wrinkles do not smell and do not seem to bother him but I think they are supposed to be dry for longer than they are. Is there something else I should be trying or is this considered normal?

Athletes foot powder is amazing :D if u or anyone else ever tries it though get one that does not have any kind of menthol in it!!!!! But within a week of using it her nose is clean dry smells good n all her fur is growing back!!!!!! :D yay another wonderful bully product!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
I think if there is no smell no irritation then no problem!
Just a little more drying for you but be careful not to do to much rubbing to many time because that I believe an cause irritations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
thanks,
Frank, Bongo & Louie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.